RATES FOR SERVICES PERFORMED BY
WILDERNEST VACATION RENTALS OR ITS AFFILIATED PERSONNEL
Effective February 12, 2016
Wildernest Vacation Rentals (WVR) routinely performs or arranges for a variety of services on behalf, and at the cost of, Property Owners (Homeowners and Landlords who participate in one of WVR’s Long Term or Vacation Rental programs) and their Tenants (and or Guests). WVR may deliver these services utilizing one or more of: internal WVR employees; 3rd party contractor specialists;** and/or, the employees of WVR’s affiliate, Wildernest Property Management (WPM). In those cases where services are provided by 3rd party contractors, the rate charged to Property Owners and or their Tenants will be the rate that prevails in the market at the time and under the particular circumstances. In those cases where services are provided by WVR or its affiliate, WPM, the following rates shall apply:
For Basic Labor, a charge of: $49 per hour shall apply and a minimum billing charge of one (1) hour could apply except where otherwise noted.
Examples of Basic Labor include:
- Deck Snow Shoveling
- Trash Pickup and Disposal
- Furniture Moving and Assembly
- Internet and Cable Trouble Shooting
- Standing By and Supervision of Deliveries or Installations
- Replace Smoke or CO Detector or Electronic Lock - Batteries
- Gas Fireplace Troubleshooting and Re-lighting
SKILLED LABOR & MATERIALS
For Skilled Labor, a charge of $69 per hour and a minimum billing charge of one (1) hour shall apply. There is no trip charge added to the rates set forth provided that the work and materials are located in Summit County.
Examples of Skilled Labor include:
- Handyman/Light Carpentry
- Light Plumbing
- Interior Décor, Furniture Purchase or Delivery Coordination
- Materials may be marked-up by from 25% to 50% where the total of Materials falls within the following range:
$1 to $50 of Materials = 50%
$51-$150 of Materials = 30%
$151 of Materials and up = 25%
For Housekeeping, a charge of $69 per hour shall apply.
INSURANCE CLAIM COORDINATION
For Insurance Claim Coordination, a charge of $69 per hour shall apply. Examples include: communication and coordination with Claims and Insurance Personnel, Property Owners and/or Tenants; Vendor and or Subcontractor Property Access (including any time spent in Supervision) .
When WVR or affiliated personnel are called upon to respond to an emergency affecting a Property Owner’s unit, the following charges could apply based on the time of day:
- Between 8 AM & 5 PM - $79 per hour
- Between 5 PM & 10 PM - $99 per hour
- Between 10 PM & 8 AM - $109 per hour
RATES FOR ITEMS PICKED UP FOR RECYCLING OR PROPER LANDFILL DISPOSAL
$49 per hour for proper disposal at Summit County Recycling/Landfill facilities, plus any fees assessed by the facility to dispose of items such as the following examples:
- Televisions $50.00
- Hot Water Heater $45.00
- Couch/Loveseat/Sleeper Sofa $40.00
- Washer/Dryer/Dishwasher $40.00
- Mattress/Box Spring $40.00
- Oven/Stove/Range $40.00
- Refrigerator/Freezer* $40.00
- Desk/Dresser/Tables $35.00
- Computers/Electronic Items $35.00
- Clothing/Boxes/Misc Items $20.00 each
- Tires $10.00 each
* Refrigerators and freezers must have all Freon removed prior to disposal and bear the appropriate certificate when picked up, or a Freon removal charge will be added in addition to the stated hourly and item charges in order to remove the item.
** WVR is not responsible for rate quotes, charges or fees from 3rd Party Contractors.
The Rate Schedule above is subject to change and will be posted to the Vacation Rental and Long Term Rental pages on the website www.wildernest.com 30 days prior to any changes in the Rate Schedule taking effect. It should be noted that services provided by WVR, either directly or through its affiliate WPM, may or may not, result in profit to WVR.